How Will JetPeel Grow Your Business?
With one streamlined dermal infusion device, you can now offer your patients nine incredible treatments! Go beyond your basic facials and peels with revenue-generating treatments with the JetPeel™’s unique needle-free delivery system.
One Device–9 Treatments!
MINIMIZE EXCESSIVE SweatING
Treats Skin Discolouration
Hair Care Treatments
How it works
How Does the JetPeel™ Dermal Infusion Device Work?
The JetPeel™ dermal infusion device is nothing short of innovative and impressive. Using a wand-like handpiece (with a number of sizes and configurations to choose from), the JetPeel generates pressurized air that travels to the surface of the skin at subsonic speeds of over 200 m/s.
During a JetPeel™ treatment, continuous fine liquid jet streams exfoliate the epidermal layer and gently stretch the skin surface to deliver results deep within the skin’s surface. That’s right–with the help of high-velocity liquid, deep subdermal delivery is finally possible without subsequent breakage, incisions, needles, or pain.
The JetPeel™ process is simple, and chemical-free. It uses water or saline in combination with pressurized air, along with a proprietary hand-piece that breaks the solution into micro-sized droplets. The result is a comfortable and soothing facial exfoliation, that improves the skin’s texture and hydration levels.
- Needle-free delivery
- Fast and comfortable
- Relaxing experience for the patient
- Offer 9 treatments with one device, including anti-aging and acne treatment
- Easy to use and safe for all skin types
- Improves skin texture
- Deep cleans and unclogs pores
- Reduces fine lines
- Improves skin hydration
- Removes dead skin
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Treats hyperhydrosis by delivering a bio-mimicking peptide solution
What makes JetPeel technology and transdermal infusion so unique?
- It combines oxygen and a liquid such as water, anesthetic, or skin nutrients to create a jet stream of micro-droplets.
- As it reaches a velocity of up to 200 m/sec, this powerful yet gentle jet stream can be used to exfoliate the skin’s surface without causing irritation.
- Reaching a skin depth of up to 1.4mm, JetPeel™ dermal infusion technology can be used for no-needle numbing prior to procedures as well as dermal nutrient infusion to correct a variety of skin conditions.
Whether your clients want to reduce the lines and signs of aging, fade old acne scars, or generally tighten and invigorate their skin, XCITE has the technology you need to serve their needs.
Watch this JetPeel™ video for more info.
JetPeel™ Frequently Asked Questions
How much is a JetPeel™ device?
Contact us today for a demo of the JetPeel™ and to receive a quote for adding this technology to your aesthetics practice.
What is JetPeel?
JetPeel™ is the most advanced dermal infusion device on the market offering multiple different revenue streams. JetPeel™ relies on advanced technology using water and oxygen to allow aesthetic professionals to conduct a range of needle-free and non-invasive skin care procedures. You patients can experience incredible same-day results, all during a relaxing treatment with no downtown or recovery required.
Download the brochure for additional information and complete product specs.
Contact us for a Jetpeel™ demo.
Learn why the Jetpeel™ is the most advanced skin care device on the market offering multiple different revenue streams.