How Will JetPeel Grow Your Business?
With one streamlined dermal infusion device, you can now offer your patients nine incredible treatments! Go beyond your basic facials and peels with revenue-generating treatments with the JetPeel™’s unique needle-free delivery system.
One Device–9 Treatments!
MINIMIZE EXCESSIVE SweatING
Treats Skin Discolouration
Hair Care Treatments
How it works
How Does the JetPeel™ Dermal Infusion Device Work?
The JetPeel™ dermal infusion device is nothing short of innovative and impressive. Using a wand-like handpiece (with a number of sizes and configurations to choose from), the JetPeel generates pressurized air that travels to the surface of the skin at subsonic speeds of over 200 m/s.
During a JetPeel™ treatment, continuous fine liquid jet streams exfoliate the epidermal layer and gently stretch the skin surface to deliver results deep within the skin’s surface. That’s right–with the help of high-velocity liquid, deep subdermal delivery is finally possible without subsequent breakage, incisions, needles, or pain.
The JetPeel™ process is simple, and chemical-free. It uses water or saline in combination with pressurized air, along with a proprietary hand-piece that breaks the solution into micro-sized droplets. The result is a comfortable and soothing facial exfoliation, that improves the skin’s texture and hydration levels.
- Needle-free delivery
- Fast and comfortable
- Relaxing experience for the patient
- Offer 9 treatments with one device, including anti-aging and acne treatment
- Easy to use and safe for all skin types
- Improves skin texture
- Deep cleans and unclogs pores
- Reduces fine lines
- Improves skin hydration
- Removes dead skin
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Treats hyperhydrosis by delivering a bio-mimicking peptide solution
What makes JetPeel technology and transdermal infusion so unique?
- It combines oxygen and a liquid such as water, anesthetic, or skin nutrients to create a jet stream of micro-droplets.
- As it reaches a velocity of up to 200 m/sec, this powerful yet gentle jet stream can be used to exfoliate the skin’s surface without causing irritation.
- Reaching a skin depth of up to 1.4mm, JetPeel™ dermal infusion technology can be used for no-needle numbing prior to procedures as well as dermal nutrient infusion to correct a variety of skin conditions.
Watch this JetPeel™ video for more info.
JetPeel™ Frequently Asked Questions
How much is a JetPeel™ device?
What is JetPeel?
Download the brochure for additional information and complete product specs.
Contact us for a Jetpeel™ demo.
Learn why the Jetpeel™ is the most advanced skin care device on the market offering multiple different revenue streams.